Excel Macros training courses onsite at your own offices anywhere in Manchester
This course covers automation and the customising of Excel using macros and screen items (such as buttons and menus). Delegates learn how to write macros using VB code and assign macros to screen items.
Who Should Attend
Excel users who, at intermediate or advanced level, want to learn how to speed up and automate their work (or other users’ work) in the application using macros.
Previous Excel Experience
Delegates should have a good grounding in Excel (any version) and be familiar with absolute Vs relative cell referencing, functions and formula syntax and sheet linking. Familiarity with the macro recorder would be an advantage. However, those wishing to learn or practice VBA itself should seek our 2 day Visual Basic course.
Introduction and the Macro Recorder:
- Recording a macro
- Recording a macro with absolute references
- The personal macro workbook
- Assigning shortcut keys
- Deleting macros
- Recording a macro with relative references
Objects and Dialog Boxes:
- Introduction to objects
- The object browser
- Using the object browser and searching it
- Built-in dialog boxes
- User defined dialog boxes (message boxes and input boxes)
Introduction to Controls:
- Worksheet controls
- User forms
VBA Procedures Used:
- IF…THEN…ELSE (Conditional Control Structure)
- SELECT CASE (Branching)
- The DO…LOOP control structure
- The FOR…NEXT control structure
For more information on Excel Macros training courses in Manchester, you can call free on 0800 2922842. Alternatively please contact us using the quick form at the top of the page.